• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths P1 2011

Reaction score
yes d answer is 4..however i think -4 should also be taken as the line could b above or below ab........

Reaction score
okay, i think we can discuss now....how did it go fellas?? the paper was quite easy expect for the radian question. i guess the threshold will be 60-63

Reaction score
guys what was the stationary point you got( I can't remember the number of the question, guess it was question 8)?

Reaction score
3:2
you sure ?cause I got a different stationary point ,but the boundries for the volume was 8 and 0 still

Reaction score
yup
question 2 (the one of the sine and cosine) parts ii and iii ,you get them from the curve or you calculate them yourself?

Reaction score
what about the range of sinx<cos2X , and the sum of positive terms in the series , and the ratio is 3:2 ? , and the perimeter of the shaded region?? was it 16.20 or 14.20?? , the stationery pt. was (4,4) , and the range was 8 to 0 for the volume ??

Reaction score
its 400 but i made it wrong , cuz you will replace every y in the A , with the (2x-x^2)
you will have -80(2x-x^2)+80(2x-x^2)^2

Reaction score
I don't think answers will be available now ,I believe markschemes will be available after the results