• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths may june 2012 question variant 12

Reaction score
What did you get for the one when they ask for the gradient by drawing tangent? i got -1.6
the trignometry one with the height of something did you get 230??

Reaction score
What did you get for the one when they ask for the gradient by drawing tangent? i got -1.6
the trignometry one with the height of something did you get 230??
Which one is it actually which chapter question? Did u do the second last where they ask to find a and b coordinates? it's 7 marks question

Reaction score
ummm I am rlly srry I just nw recognised tht u r talkin abt MAY/JUNE PAPER 12 but mine was 22 srry for tht :)

Reaction score
ummm I am rlly srry I just nw recognised tht u r talkin abt MAY/JUNE PAPER 12 but mine was 22 srry for tht :)
no its my bad i wrote 12 instead of 22 , but i think the gradient will be like a range from -1.4 to -1.7 or sumthing and the height was around 200 from what i hear from others

Reaction score
actually u have to add up the ans u got from tan with the given height to give u an answer of 452

Meg

Reaction score
I did the paper 1.2 and I got a gradient of -1.65 :p