• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths M1 P42 2015 - with all answers

Reaction score
Provided this is all correct, I will, Inshallah get around 48/49 marks I think. Everything up to and including Q7 part (ii) is fine, but in part (iii) i'm getting 0.15 instead of 0.14 :/ How much of a deduction should I expect for that?

Regardless, I'm quite relieved considering how my P1 was pretty ordinary (55->65 range). Think I've done just enough for an A Inshallah.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Provided this is all correct, I will, Inshallah get around 48/49 marks I think. Everything up to and including Q7 part (ii) is fine, but in part (iii) i'm getting 0.15 instead of 0.14 :/ How much of a deduction should I expect for that?

Regardless, I'm quite relieved considering how my P1 was pretty ordinary (55->65 range). Think I've done just enough for an A Inshallah.

That mistake would be worth a mark only. That's awesome dude! IA (y)

Reaction score
getting 48
assuming I will lose 2 marks for getting wrong answer on Q6, having correct method but wrong values :p
Do you have the same thing for P1 by anychance
thanks for this though!

Reaction score
getting 48
assuming I will lose 2 marks for getting wrong answer on Q6, having correct method but wrong values :p
Do you have the same thing for P1 by anychance
thanks for this though!
That's great! (y)
Nope. I checked. I found the sol of q6 of p1 posted by Sir Mehboob. That's the only thing related to p1 i found. Here it is..
11219629_643018202495122_5056281095875849206_n.jpg

Reaction score
Reaction score
Is there any ecf like if i have done some mistake in 1st part, they will grant marks in second part?
If not then Im getting 41marks if yes then 44marks
Btw i cant believe i made so much silly mistakes :(
ecf is always there.. so i guess you dont need to worry much.

Reaction score
AOA guys! Actually i made an error while calculating the value of m in question 6 second part. But i used the correct method and found the value of T by correct method but by using the value of m i got. How much marks will be deducted?

Reaction score
AOA guys! Actually i made an error while calculating the value of m in question 6 second part. But i used the correct method and found the value of T by correct method but by using the value of m i got. How much marks will be deducted?
2 marks.

Reaction score
How was the difficulty of this paper?
I'm taking Paper 6 in May and Paper 4 in October.