• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths Igcse, Not satisfied :'(

Reaction score
Guys, I cant concentrate on anyything now! i dint do well in maths! so jus thought of writing a new thread..

Who all arnt satisfied of what they did in math?

Reaction score
Me :'(. i put 3 years of hard work into this and it didn't go as well as i expected it to... i was really good in all my preparatory exams.. my teachers were expecting a distinction .. didn't turn out that well in the end...

Reaction score
Me :'(. i put 3 years of hard work into this and it didn't go as well as i expected it to... i was really good in all my preparatory exams.. my teachers were expecting a distinction .. didn't turn out that well in the end...
DAMN same problem with me man! idk what happ!

Reaction score
I have no idea.. i've lost 20 marks that i know of in paper 4 and 2 marks in paper 2,.. hope it doesn't go lower then that :'(

Reaction score
I made some really dumb mistakes in paper 4. :/ I'm expecting around 175/200, iA it'll be better. :)
What's done is done, no point in talking about it now.

Reaction score
cant say exactly but maybe a B or can b a C atleast............
but jst forget this exam n work hard for others as u obviously wouldnt want to spoil other subs like maths:)
Yes man! :) goodluck for ur exams !:)