• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths IGCSE May/June 2012 Papers 22 and 42 marked

Reaction score
Here are the papers 22 and 42 marked

For paper 2 question 5 was actually 64,000

For paper 4 question 6 with the quadrilateral was actually 64

Also another Mistake.. Question 10 b in Paper 2 is Equal to 15 Km not 7.5 ( 100% Sure of it )

Reaction score
Question 10 b in Paper 2 is 15 Km not 7.5 .. I'm 100% Sure .. Area under Graph ( 1/2 x Base (60) x height (500)) = 15000 / 1000 = 15

Reaction score
i calculated my mark and i got abot 165/200.... i think that the maximum mark i can get is 170. but overall the lowest possible mark is 155. so what range would this be?? A or B? I really hope i get an A :)

This is Mostly an A :)

Reaction score
in the cake question i found the sector area and then the curved part but i wrote 2*pie*r*but i forgot to write 22/360 assuming that it is a full circle and in the inequality question i wrote the inequality as y>or equal to 9 but i drew the line as y>or equal to 6 then i shaded the right area so can anyone tell me how many marks i will get out of 7 and how many out of 5 in the chocolate cake question???????

Reaction score
expected threshold for A* ? please reply :D i would be grateful oh and do u think it will be around 188 like in nov 2011 ? or do u think that it was a special case ?

Reaction score
Don't worry people the grade threshold will be low inshallah this year and not 188 like last year in October , now this exam was in June and many students didn't want olevels and were mostly forced by their parents so the marks will be low and the grade threshold then has to be low but October is usually a session for well prepared students that study in a school that teaches only olevels.

Reaction score
Don't worry people the grade threshold will be low inshallah this year and not 188 like last year in October , now this exam was in June and many students didn't want olevels and were mostly forced by their parents so the marks will be low and the grade threshold then has to be low but October is usually a session for well prepared students that study in a school that teaches only olevels.
I hope u r r8.Threshold is giving me nightmares....

Reaction score
let's hope you are right for am not getting above 188 lolz :D hope u get an A*