• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths IGCSE May/June 2012 Papers 22 and 42 marked

Reaction score
is anyone giving coordinated science paper?if yes please mail the paper to me right after you do it if possible... it would be great help
id ;[email protected] and thanks for maths paper.......:)

Reaction score
they said not to scale so it doesnt have to be parallel

If they asked us to define the relationship between the 2 lines, then they would make it accurate. When it says 'not to scale', it means that the angles and lengths are not equal in theory to the ones printed. But parallel lines must look like they are parallel. We use calculations to work out every angle and side asked, so you cannot simply put in 'parallel' because it's one above the other.

Reaction score
where did uget a copyof this??!!
verified .........so quite a few answers are wrong
like paper 22 Q:10b is 15km, 12a is 10, 5 is 64000 km^2 and Q. 17 c gradient is 2.5
paper 42 Q:6 is 64 degree there may be more I didn't check them all

Reaction score
verified .........so quite a few answers are wrong
like paper 22 Q:10b is 15km, 12a is 10, 5 is 64000 and
paper 42 Q:6 is 64 degree there may be more I didn't check them all
ya me 2 i found much wrong so i figured its not 100%

Reaction score
kdF6Y0.jpg

how is that correct to 2 significant figures? -_-
Btw how did your teacher get the papers? o.o
It should be 64000

Reaction score
I think in the trigonometry question the letter 'o' has two lines of symmetry as it is not a perfect circle
'O' or 'o' can be considered as a perfect circle. Anyways in the question it looks like perfect circle.

Reaction score
is 172 an A* + forecast of A* from teacher
Probably Not Last Year an A* was 175 and in october nov it was 188 and im sure this year its high since it was easy :S you may get it just pray and hope for the best

Reaction score
First of all thank you so so much for uploading this :D
second of all still this paper is not realiable as there are so many incorrect answers written and i guess most of us agree about that so anyone who calcluates his score it won't be exact ( but it will be just near too which is good at least u know around how much u are going to score)
but as i said before i really appriciate your effort in doing this :D
and for those who got chemistry good luck and lets hope for the best and who don't take at least remeber us in ur prayers

PEACE