• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths help.

Reaction score
K, so I'm going to have maths (syllabus D) mock exam in about a few weeks. I know it's practically like zero time to prepare, but I've started off with arithmetic and algebra. And basically that's all I've done. I don't think I'll be able to cover each and every topic, so I'd like to know which other major topics I should cover? Like which are the main things I should do first? Any help is appreciated, thanks:)

Reaction score
its better to solve past papers because all the schools make their paper from past papers .if you will solve it surely you can get A

Reaction score
For an A* do practise of

D series of Oxford
Past Paper
Redspot KEYPOINTS FOR MATHS D

Reaction score
Oh, thanks guys. I'm currently doing yearly past papers now, thank youuu:)

Reaction score
B
Oh, thanks guys. I'm currently doing yearly past papers now, thank youuu:)
But do bear in mind an A like that does not mean that you'll all ready with the finals. For the exams, expect anything from anyone and study conceptually
Do remember that the translation chap comes every two sessions so don't forget to do them thoroughly
There often easy marks

Reaction score
B

But do bear in mind an A like that does not mean that you'll all ready with the finals. For the exams, expect anything from anyone and study conceptually
Do remember that the translation chap comes every two sessions so don't forget to do them thoroughly
There often easy marks

Yeahh, I noticed that! Having some problem with the matrices but I'm getting there. Thank you:)

Reaction score
i hope you know about the histograms. if you join all the midpoints of each bar in histogram starting from the origin on the cartesian plane, u will get a frequency polygon. this diagram is an example of a frequency polygon.
HistFreqPoly.JPG

Reaction score
okay thank you...but if question is to draw frequency polygon so are we going to drw histogram first and then join its midpoints or we just need to draw ploygon ???

Reaction score
as required by the question, u will only make the polygon or if possible u may draw the polygon by drawing histogram and then erase the histogram. As i have not tackled any such question till now which asks u to make only frequency polygon, i cannot assure that whether u r allowed or not to show the histogram.