• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MATHS FORMULA SHEET NEED SOME AID :D

Reaction score
CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP AND TELL ME THAT DOES THIS INCLUDE ALL THE FORMULA INCLUDED IN THE O LEVEL SYLLABUS OR IS SOMETHING MISSING :D

Attachments

• 0580-Formula-Sheet_2011.pdf
    4.4 MB · Views: 1,663
Reaction score
PEOPLE I NEED HELP ANY ONE PLEASE TELL ME DOES THIS SHEET CONTAIN ALL THE FORMULA FOR PREPERATION OF O LEVEL MATH IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED

Reaction score
A lot is missing .

by the way , this isn't according to the GCE Olevel Syllabus

Reaction score
ur just saying that because its 0580 lolx read the whole sheet all the formula's are according to the syllabus just tell me which specific chapters are missing like i found out some properties of circles are missing so please help i am trying to make a new and improved version of this formula sheet

Reaction score
Thanks a lot. this very useful for a student taking gce o level math.

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the complete revision sheet. Now maths is easier than never before.(y)

Reaction score
a little help

Attachments

• Examiner_Tips_for_OL_Mathematics_4024_FINAL.pdf
    26.6 KB · Views: 144
  • Revision_Checklist_for_O_level_Mathematics_4024_FINAL.pdf
    321.5 KB · Views: 159
Reaction score
Is this helpful even 3 years later? :O

sure is ma'am
the exam tips and the check list are old, way more than just 3 years :whistle: but still helpful :coffee:

the revision sheet i have been using it for 5 months way too helpful, i recommend it those who need to go through the syllabus in a day.(y)