• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths D 22

How did your paper go?

• bad, difficult to score an A*

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • Vey good

Votes: 40 47.1%
  • Just okay

Votes: 28 32.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Don't say that. I had no proper computer and chemistry teacher for almost a year. Never blame your school for these things. If they didn't know, then search it up yourself.
i agree with u saad , I only had a remarkable physics teacher , I had tution with chemistry , maths i was good at and english we had a teacher who was teaching olevels for the first tym ever and had no clue about olevels and CIE , ICT was just okayyy!
But i cannot blame my teachers , i had tym and i did what i could !

Reaction score
and i think distinction is probably at 0/180. Cant believe there are students who score full marks.

What's there to not believe in? It was such an easy paper. I just didn't recheck. My only mistake. Else, surely I would've corrected the silly mistakes I made. But, jo ALLAH ki marzi.

Reaction score
Guys it was 2 x Area of cross section + perimeter of cross section x length,I used that,will it be correct,what was 360,was it volume

Reaction score
and i think distinction is probably at 0/180. Cant believe there are students who score full marks.
This was a scoring paper. I don't know what sort of sleep I was in because everything was easy but I would not be surprised if somebody did score 180, maybe it just was not in our fate.

Reaction score
wat was the answer to the speed at the end of that question....i placed the value of x in the eqn 1800/x. Is it okay?