• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths D 22

How did your paper go?

• bad, difficult to score an A*

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • Vey good

Votes: 40 47.1%
  • Just okay

Votes: 28 32.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I don't think the percentile will go any higher.For some,paper went awesome but at the same time there were many cringing afterwards so I guess the percentile will remain low and you have a good chance at A

yupp i am the one :/ my P2 went really bad :( still hoping to get an A atleast :/

Reaction score
What happens if i wrote 2? is it wrong? because i rounded off lydia's amount to 8562 so i couldn't give the answer exact because they tell us to round it off.

Money answers should be kept to 2 decimal places, this is in the examiner tips.

Reaction score
thinking of giving in november. So far i have lost 5 to 6 marks in p2 and 5 to 7 in p1. My A* is gone because there could be more to be lost.:cry:

No it's not. A* is normally at 162/180. Which means you can still lose a further 3-4 marks.

Reaction score
Money answers should be kept to 2 decimal places, this is in the examiner tips.

it is clearly wriiten on the front of the question paper "if the answer is not exact, give the answer to three significant figures."
this means that we have to only round if the answer is not exact!
in the lydia's question, the answers were exact!

Reaction score
it is clearly wriiten on the front of the question paper "if the answer is not exact, give the answer to three significant figures."
this means that we have to only round if the answer is not exact!
in the lydia's question, the answers were exact!

I know but the examiner tips further clarify things for these sort of questions.