• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths C2!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
hmmph really? i personally thought it was harder. But alryte, opinions are opinions.

Reaction score
did anyone know how to calculate the radius of the circle that was inside a sector???

Reaction score
Oh yeah,, about that. you had to divide the sector in two so u get an angle of pie/6 and then using two variables u had to find r. You were supposed to form a right angled triangle with the angle pie/6 and its adjacent was 6-r and opposite was r. usuing tan you could have figured it oiut.

Reaction score
i tried to do that , but i didn't get the anwer , i did the whole paper in 1 hour and had 30 min for that stupid question , and still didn't get the answer =.=

Reaction score
Hateexams93 said:
i tried to do that , but i didn't get the anwer , i did the whole paper in 1 hour and had 30 min for that stupid question , and still didn't get the answer =.=

Same..

I agree that C2 was easier than C1..
My friends got the answer by guessing xD.

Reaction score
C1 i got 95% , but this paper gonna be around 90% i guess -.- if not less , but mechanics was kinda hard for me((( still hoping for an A

Reaction score
I did my C1 in january thats y :p Btw i am only in yr 11, i did maths igcse in yr 10 and doing A levels for yrs 11 12 13.. trying to complete C1 C2 C3 C4 M1 M2 FP1 FP2 nd maybe a statistics too.

Reaction score
respect1 said:
I did my C1 in january thats y :p Btw i am only in yr 11, i did maths igcse in yr 10 and doing A levels for yrs 11 12 13.. trying to complete C1 C2 C3 C4 M1 M2 FP1 FP2 nd maybe a statistics too.

I'm in year 11 too, I did my Maths a year early too :p

I'm did C1,C2 and S1 this year :p

Reaction score
Well, i just did C1 and C2, gonna do C3, C4, M1 and M2 next yr i think :S i aint sure bro :p