• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths C2 discussion!! :)

How did you do

• Total voters
Reaction score
guys how much u think i will lose if i have part c in tapezium rule question amswer correct but i didnt kno how to show it
and in the circle que i got a rong answer but i did find the length of centre to P but i just misplaced the right angle :( in total how much should i lose?

Reaction score
Guys for the last question. For the length of PT I put √(425+25) and got the answer as 15√2 instead of 20. The total marks for that question was 3, Will i lose only 1 or 2 marks or all 3. That is the only mistake i made. I'm hitting myself.

Reaction score
it was good ilhmdella ..however for the integration question where u had to find the area ...i got 6.something but reading the threads on the disscussion everyone was like you have to add tweleve or something !?

yhh u had to... i did... but i dont remembr my answrs very well now! ... i just hope i wrote the right ones... :unsure:

Reaction score
bruv what do u think the grade boundaries for m1 would be?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D the thing is... we're all dead.... so probably if u include the ones who just aced it... n for the majority who just were worse in it.. guessin to be that a B should be 45... :p

Reaction score
Guys for the last question. For the length of PT I put √(425+25) and got the answer as 15√2 instead of 20. The total marks for that question was 3, Will i lose only 1 or 2 marks or all 3. That is the only mistake i made. I'm hitting myself.
U'll wont lose all 3 marks if u did da method correct (y)