• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths C2 discussion!! :)

How did you do

• Total voters
Reaction score
how was it 1 answer ? you also must subtract the angle-180

so 2 answers, the range was -180<x<180
tan we subtract 180 and add 180 unlike sin and cos which we add and subtract 360...
tan ? oh u mean the other question u got me worried for a sec hahahaha cause i did many silly mistakes

Reaction score
how was it 1 answer ? you also must subtract the angle-180

so 2 answers, the range was -180<x<180
tan we subtract 180 and add 180 unlike sin and cos which we add and subtract 360...
tan ? oh u mean the other question u got me worried for a sec hahahaha cause i did many silly mistakes

Reaction score
i dont remember exactly which question it was in the paper..it was the one where there where three values for y you had to find to 2dp ,something like that .Anyways i was completely blank and i wasnt able to solve it could someone please tell me the function so i can atleast try to figure it out....

Reaction score
i dont remember exactly which question it was in the paper..it was the one where there where three values for y you had to find to 2dp ,something like that .Anyways i was completely blank and i wasnt able to solve it could someone please tell me the function so i can atleast try to figure it out....
dont rmembr it fully!...there were so many of em! :/ anyways how was ur xam overall!?

Reaction score

2(3^3y)-5(3^2y)-9(3^y)+18

^ is that the one you want?

Reaction score
dont rmembr it fully!...there were so many of em! :/ anyways how was ur xam overall!?
it was good ilhmdella ..however for the integration question where u had to find the area ...i got 6.something but reading the threads on the disscussion everyone was like you have to add tweleve or something !?