• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths C2 discussion!! :)

How did you do

• Total voters
Reaction score
guys I GOT THE WRONG COORDINATES IN FIRST PART OF differenciation. WILL I GET ECF? AND HOW MANY MARKS WILL I LOOOOSE??????
morever i got the point as MINIMUM as i got a POSITIVE ANSWER AND THATS CORRECT! PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER MY Q.!

Reaction score
What is the angles pat[quote="abdul aziz123, post: what is the angles part ur talkin bout i dont remeber any thing like this and btw do you know how many marks the pt length part has??

Reaction score
nope. it isn't. we don't subtract both the areas, we add them up. i forgot the exact question, but it had something to do with the area being below the region or smth like that. i got 36 too lol.

i checked on my calculator and i got 36.......... :confused:

Reaction score
guys I GOT THE WRONG COORDINATES IN FIRST PART OF differenciation. WILL I GET ECF? AND HOW MANY MARKS WILL I LOOOOSE??????
morever i got the point as MINIMUM as i got a POSITIVE ANSWER AND THATS CORRECT! PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER MY Q.!
ecf dont worry u will lose 2 maarks max !