• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Are you guys sure kay frequency density ka graph banna tha because they didnt mention it.
Most of my friends and I made for frequency.
And for the one saying, histogram is only made by frequency density, no sir. You can make a histogram of frequencies aswell. :p
I think it was frequency. Since everybody or most of us did that frequency density thing so I just don't want everybody to turn against me. :p
The thing is I checked past papers that redspot thing, I know that's not very reliable but still. One more thing almost in every paper where they ask about f.d they do make atleast two bars already. This is not something hard and fast but this is something I've noticed.

Reaction score
I think it was frequency. Since everybody or most of us did that frequency density thing so I just don't want everybody to turn against me. :p
The thing is I checked past papers that redspot thing, I know that's not very reliable but still. One more thing almost in every paper where they ask about f.d they do make atleast two bars already. This is not something hard and fast but this is something I've noticed.

But the rule is to make a histogram with f.d. I used to make it with frequency in my school and got my marks deducted for that