• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Aisi koi bat nahi. You guys have studied too much for today. This was an easy question, you guys must have not read it properly or something.
Nabeel, I'm not the Maths master. :cry:

You are! :'(
I wasn't able to do it. Even FAIZAN MUHAMMAD, the great mathematician of our time, master of addmaths and commerce, has fallen before this question.

Yet, you, Funky Brat, have conquered it. You solved it. 15!

We were getting 45. But you solved it!

MATHS MASTER, YOU ARE!

Reaction score
You are! :'(
I wasn't able to do it. Even FAIZAN MUHAMMAD, the great mathematician of our time, master of addmaths and commerce, has fallen before this question.

Yet, you, Funky Brat, have conquered it. You solved it. 15!

We were getting 45. But you solved it!

MATHS MASTER, YOU ARE!
Nabeel, please. :p
Solving a question does not make me a master at all. Paper 2 main phir whe fazool mistakes karni hain main ney. :/

Reaction score
yar faizan n faisal bat sahi hai yar yahan gifs na dalo i have another thread for this purpose udhar aajao
May be he just doesnt want him to be called by a fake name forever xD
Come to think of it jub tumko nhi lata uska nam kia hai to kknsi mai uski khala hu xD
wese tum usko faisal keh skte ho aur l se Lloyd r se ramiz n se naheed b se bahadursha zaafar xD
koee nae, faisal is better than flrnab :p
then faisal it is ;) faisal panjsheri khateebdas
Faisal?
944565_516924011712995_799047249_n.jpg

The taste and smell of your posts:
giphy.gif