• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
lg to sahi raha hai :p
Thanks
giphy.gif

Yes it is though i think one of the bars is slightly higher or lower,and thats a mistake..Though its a really impossible speed time graph.How can he be traveling at 17 and stop at the same moment,his inertia would literally cause his bones to move out of his body if he stopped faster than the speed of light :p
The graph is accurate to 1 sec only.

13.jpg

He went from 1,017 km/h to a dead stop in 1.4 seconds. John Shtapp

but i dont think there should be the vertical line after 13 40
The question graph shows he has no speed between that time frame.

Reaction score
Factors are 2^3 3^2 and 5 so if we have to find the number to multiply to get perfect cube we will make the factors all cubed e.g 2^3 3^3 and 5^3

Notice i have multiplied one more 3 and 2 fives to obtain a perfect cube,That is the smallest integer we need to multiply with i.e 3 x 5^2 = 75 so k will be 75

Reaction score
Factors are 2^3 3^2 and 5 so if we have to find the number to multiply to get perfect cube we will make the factors all cubed e.g 2^3 3^3 and 5^3

Notice i have multiplied one more 3 and 2 fives to obtain a perfect cube,That is the smallest integer we need to multiply with i.e 3 x 5^2 = 75 so k will be 75
Right. One more thing. If there was perfect square instead of cube, we'd do the same process?

Reaction score
whats the difference between sub set and proper subset
A set is a collection of elements. For instance, {1, 2, 3} is a set containing 3 elements (namely, the elements "1", "2", and "3").

Set X is a subset of set Y if and only if every element in X is also an element of Y.

Set X is a proper subset of set Y if and only if X is a subset of Y and X != Y.

So for instance, {1, 2, 3} is a subset (but not a proper subset) of {1, 2, 3}.
{1, 2} is a proper subset of {1, 2, 3}.