• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
btw do u think relative velocitys gonna come tomorrow.
i will be maybe only student in hall. no one is giving add maths. if there is a private candidate i dont know otherwise ... i m afraid... 20 invigilators single student.
agle din ailaan hoga: aik bichara student 20 invigilators ke hathoon halaq kar diya geya :(

Reaction score
i will be maybe only student in hall. no one is giving add maths. if there is a private candidate i dont know otherwise ... i m afraid... 20 invigilators single student.
agle din ailaan hoga: aik bichara student 20 invigilators ke hathoon halaq kar diya geya :(

I think it'll come in paper 2 and the Cartesian plane one (i and j) will come.

Reaction score
Yes it
Yes RV will come in P1 & P2 for sure and the question can be of 4marks or 8marks. BTW no choices anymore .

Reaction score
Help Bro ;
At 12 00 hours, a ship has position vector (54i + 16j) km relative to a lighthouse, where i is
a unit vector due East and j is a unit vector due North. The ship is travelling with a speed of
20 km h in the direction 3i +4j.
(i) Show that the position vector of the ship at 15 00 hours is (90i + 64j) km. [2]

find unit vector in direction 3i+4j
then multiply it with speed 20kph to get velocity vector

Reaction score
How many different 4 digits numbers greater than 3000 can be formed using the six digits 1,2,,3,4,5,6,if no digit can be used more than once..

So i know we would make 4 dashes and select the number but how do we choose the digits ?? Explain me please
4P1 x 5P4 s