• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Reaction score
I drew the wrong distance-time graph as well as speed-time graph so 5 marks lost there. I wrote a wrong irrational number so 1 more mark lost. Last question's (d)(i) wrong so 1 more mark lost. And finally 2 more marks in that Locus question. Actually it makes 9 marks :(

Reaction score
I drew the wrong distance-time graph as well as speed-time graph so 5 marks lost there. I wrote a wrong irrational number so 1 more mark lost. Last question's (d)(i) wrong so 1 more mark lost. And finally 2 more marks in that Locus question. Actually it makes 9 marks :(

what was the irrational number? and what were the 2 consecutive number in between which was square root 131? NOW DONT BAN ME! ani1 whu knws the answr, please pm me! ( Nibz ) v can discuss it on pm,,, right?

Reaction score
I MADE 3,4 silly mistakes,i had a fever during the exam,i am regretting these mistakes:(

naa dont worry......u have the margin of 7-8 marks if u give p2 of the same level...but if u prepare alot better for p2, u can tehn afford to lose some more marks in p1...so dont worry......its gona b fine