• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
2 and 2 dude is 22 and 4:ROFLMAO: u are crazy!:pteach me something u know that u think others(like me) dont would be helpful 2marrow
atleast to manage time properly; i heard 24 were killed in drone strike :( All for oil i guess

u know wat .. u are confusing me.. :D :ROFLMAO:
now where drone attacks came from in middle of maths .. :D

Reaction score
listen please tell: how to show that the gradient of curve is equal to gradient of straight line???????

Reaction score
Perhaps, u can provide a link to the previous post :D
a thanks to harislatif
" you should know that when we take HCF we take the minimum power of common numbers and for LCM we take the maximum power of common number with other numbers. in this case in LCM the max power of 2 is 3 so p=3 and you can see that in HCF the power of 5 is 2 so q must be 2 as it is the least power. and for 7 its easy in the LCM it has a power of 1 means the max so r=1 "

Reaction score
listen please tell: how to show that the gradient of curve is equal to gradient of straight line???????

NOT POSSIBLE!

Unless its a given point .. in which case we will diffrentiate the equation to get the gradient...