• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I never use the completing the square method honestly, I would rather go with the quadratic formula then this, personally i am not any good at it aswell .. and if a question comes in this way, I will rather expand it ..

besides is minimum maximum points even in the maths course ? :p kyun becharoon ko paper say bilkul pahlay confuse kar rahay ho ?!?
syeed please thora inhen bhi pta chle hmare 3 saal ka dard

Reaction score
I never use the completing the square method honestly, I would rather go with the quadratic formula then this, personally i am not any good at it aswell .. and if a question comes in this way, I will rather expand it ..

besides is minimum maximum points even in the maths course ? :p kyun becharoon ko paper say bilkul pahlay confuse kar rahay ho ?!?
even i didn't get iqbal's point:p you also i guess

Reaction score
even i didn't get iqbal's point:p you also i guess

Jis jis kay paas addmaths thi uski samajh mein aajaye ga aaraam say kay woh kia keh raha tha :D .. aur mein bechara unn bad kismat logoon mein say houn jin kay paas addmaths thi ...

Reaction score
oh sorry, Whoever who has studied addmaths will understand easily what he was saying .. and I am one of those unlucky students who had Addmaths :p
you are as ur pic seems haha dum as ever:p u could hav done englit

Reaction score
Anyone.....plz answer this:
Q. A sports club wishes to use 720 m of fencing to make six equal-sized rectangular courts placed adjacent to each other as shown in the diagram. Given that each court measures x m by y m, show that the total area of all six courts, A m^2, is given by A=3/4(720x-9x^2). Given that x and y may vary, find the dimensions of each court for which A is a maximum.

Reaction score

either you linked the wrong paper, or you seriously need to open the maths book :p

Time and Limits of Accuracy will be the chapters.

for the time question you have to multiply that number by sixty.

for the other.. you have to first find the upper bound .. which is 1.55kg then multiply it with 1000 to get the answer.

Reaction score
Q. A sports club wishes to use 720 m of fencing to make six equal-sized rectangular courts placed adjacent to each other as shown in the diagram. Given that each court measures x m by y m, show that the total area of all six courts, A m^2, is given by A=3/4(720x-9x^2). Given that x and y may vary, find the dimensions of each court for which A is a maximum.

link me the paper. I can't see whatever diagram there is.

Reaction score
70/18