• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
How to answer paper 22 oct nov 2011 section A... 3)b)i).... The angle comes for me as 108 not 252

Reaction score
In a rhombus is the diagonals equal, and reason

Although they are perpendicular but they are not equal as one diagonal is longer than the other !
make a rhombus and u will see for ur self,due to its tilted nature this occurs !

Reaction score
if possible could you actually share some of your mocks questions??? :p

i guess not! the paper is gone for checking . But i think it was from recent past papers ; don't know for sure as i haven't solved any yet . But there was this one question of Transformation in which everything came i.e Reflection , Translation , Rotation , Enlargement , Stretch and Shear .

Reaction score
yeah i think we're going Off Topic . So back to asking questions . No more bragging about grades :p

Reaction score
^^ Indeed you guys are! So better stay on topic. :)
I need help with the second part.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 9
Reaction score
i guess not! the paper is gone for checking . But i think it was from recent past papers ; don't know for sure as i haven't solved any yet . But there was this one question of Transformation in which everything came i.e Reflection , Translation , Rotation , Enlargement , Stretch and Shear .

dude are you at Bss??? cuz we had somewhat the same exam and you know that its all centralized...right?? :D

Reaction score
Need help with question 3, the coordinates of P. Mark scheme says it can be found using a vector method, so if anyone knows that, I'd love to see it.

Attachments

• 4037_s07_qp_1.pdf
    207.5 KB · Views: 5
Reaction score
Need help with question 3, the coordinates of P. Mark scheme says it can be found using a vector method, so if anyone knows that, I'd love to see it.

U would be better off using similar triangles method here then vectors but i think here is what u need to do !
AP/PB = 1/2
so 2AP = PB
now simplify what AP and PB mean !
2(-OA +OP ) = OP + OB

now use the rules of addition and subtraction in vectors and see if u get the answer ! Gud luck !