• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Also there is frequency polygons in the maths syllabus. Is there any question about frequency polygons in the past papers?

Yeah that's correct.
Yes, I believe Frequency Polygons, and Curve are a MUST! BTW, I have done them in stats already, so no need here! ;)

Reaction score
The EASY they are, I prefer to be on safer site :p
Well anyway I have another query. I know how to find angle of rotation but it can go both ways clockwise and anti-clockwise like 270 degree anticlockwise rotation is equal to -90 degree clockwise rotation. How do we choose which one to write in the answer?

Reaction score
Well anyway I have another query. I know how to find angle of rotation but it can go both ways clockwise and anti-clockwise like 270 degree anticlockwise rotation is equal to -90 degree clockwise rotation. How do we choose which one to write in the answer?
***amd***, I guess the one which shows least rotations, but amd can answer more greatly! ;)

Reaction score
***amd***, I guess the one which shows least rotations, but amd can answer more greatly! ;)

According to my guess it should be the one which shows shortest distance between A and A`. i.e 90 cw
Such as:
graph_60.gif

Although can be Clock-Wise rotation of 90 and anticlockwise rotation of 270.
Also in my math book it says clockwise is negative degree rotation but I don't think we write -90 or a negative before degree. At least I haven't seen that in the marking schemes. What are your thoughts guys?

Reaction score
According to my guess it should be the one which shows shortest distance between A and A`. i.e 90 cw
Such as:
graph_60.gif

Also in my math book it says clockwise is negative degree rotation but I don't think we write -90 or a negative before degree. At least I haven't seen that in the marking schemes. What are your thoughts guys?
Same as YoU! Cause that makes much sense, however, I believe they would tell you calculate Counter or Clock-Wise ! Check PastPapers

Reaction score
Such as:
graph_60.gif

This is a clockwise transformation. Imagine the fig. in relation to your clock

Last edited:
Reaction score
Such as:
graph_60.gif

youll simply write "90 degrees clockwise" or "270 degrees anti-clockwise", that'll do enough.