• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Not yet. ALHUMDULILLAH. There was just one thing. I gave a certain answer to 2 sig fig. rather than 3 sig. fig. :cry:
U always make mistakes which are too silly. Man u always tell us that working in 4 sig and answer in 3 then hat happened?

Reaction score
U always make mistakes which are too silly. Man u always tell us that working in 4 sig and answer in 3 then hat happened?

I did everything right but don't know why, I read the value -4.6009 from calculator rather than -4.6073 which resulted in this. :(
I know, I do almost everything correct, just these silly mistakes.

Reaction score
There was, the y-coordinate of P was (3pi/4 - 30)/6. This had to be simplified.

this is an expression. i meant that it was not something like 2pi/3 or something that CAN be written in this form. but this was an expression which must be simplified as u said.
well, lets pray that we get 9A*s inshallah :D
(although i can see B in english)

Reaction score
this is an expression. i meant that it was not something like 2pi/3 or something that CAN be written in this form. but this was an expression which must be simplified as u said.
well, lets pray that we get 9A*s inshallah :D
(although i can see B in english)

INSHA ALLAH.
Yeah. B - English.