• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MATHS 4024/12 discussion(24 hours passed)

Reaction score
let me start....itz was not a tricky paper for anyone whose done the past papers thoroughly...i could'nt manage time nd had to leave transformation question..that is 5 marks.waisay agar time hota bhi to kuch na kar sakti cuz i left out transformation topic as an optional...the rest i think i nailed it...

Reaction score
24 hours have finally passed...we've discussed our doubt's,answers about english,biology,physics and chemistry..let's not leave math's deprived...post anything about maths p1....how was it?did u manage time?which question was tricky?whay should the answer to that question be?etc
d paper was simple..there was no tricky question as such bt i made a few blunders,though, which i realized after i left d examination hall...i was able to manage d time easily..

Reaction score
Then the ppr twice and new that i was converting m/s into km/h but my mind was blown when the invigilator announced 5 minutes remaining and a also made a blunder while subtracting in the question of venn diagram.I was laughing seriously on my mistakes.....but.. i nailed the rest of the ppr :)

Reaction score
It was good, didn't expect to do that well! But again time got me and so I had to leave my precious 7 marks behind! Damn, and due to my blunder 5 marks gone too! Seriously I can't believe I wrote gradient's formula as x2-x1/y2-y1 (Face palm)
Other then that It was good! XD ''A anay ka chances hain'' Now All I have to do is do 2nd papers questions and viola!, I will get an A or B (won't get too proud)