• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths (0680) paper 42 May/June 2015 exam was awwful!!!

Reaction score
I wonder how many people from V42 june session thought the exam was really hardddd !!!!
IT WAS A NIGHTMARE! Horrible paper.. I wish the curve is the lowest in the history UGGGHHH it was shocking...
.The question of Alan and the 6 litres fuel .. I would feed them to him if I once saw Alan
.The probabilty jar of sweets question
.ratio questions
.i couldnt even revise when I had lots of errors
. i left 2 or 3 Qs
. Iam failing after 3 years studying igcse maths

Reaction score
could you answer them or do you have doubts? i just could no complete the graph question were you had to find a b c ? :/
guys what could be range for gradient?

Reaction score
I wonder how many people from V42 june session thought the exam was really hardddd !!!!
IT WAS A NIGHTMARE! Horrible paper.. I wish the curve is the lowest in the history UGGGHHH it was shocking...
.The question of Alan and the 6 litres fuel .. I would feed them to him if I once saw Alan
.The probabilty jar of sweets question
.ratio questions
.i couldnt even revise when I had lots of errors
. i left 2 or 3 Qs
. Iam failing after 3 years studying igcse maths
horrific paper in my life

Reaction score
The last question for probability was with or without replacement?

i think this was the worst paper i had written till today

Last edited:
Reaction score
It was with replacement as far as I remember ...
Wat abt the question of 6 litres of fuel. 2nd question??
BTW I knew that only 60% around the world will take A* in this paper >>cambridge made the estimation

Reaction score
i am not even sure of the answers i wrote are correct or not , i missed some questions but the ones i wrote i can not predict even if they are correct

Reaction score
It was with replacement as far as I remember ...
Wat abt the question of 6 litres of fuel. 2nd question??
BTW I knew that only 60% around the world will take A* in this paper >>cambridge made the estimation
I
Is this a good thing?

Reaction score
Understand that everyone in their own year thinks that they
had the worst paper

Reaction score
Understand that everyone in their own year thinks that they
had the worst paper
U probabaly didnt do the paper right?
everyone said it was really hard amongst all years I think its cuz theyre changing syllabus next year so they made this the end celebration
Seriously I did all the math papers .. My math teacher is excellent and she used to let all my class solve everyday 2 papers .. they were e nothing compared to this!
JUST wait n see when the paper's released :sneaky::cry: