• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths 0580 Paper 4 Post-Discussion

Reaction score
So how did you guys do for your paper 4 today?
Paper 42 was terrible, I couldn't even describe how I feel now
I asked most of my friends about it, most of them said it was a tough paper, or the hardest paper so far >.<

Reaction score
Nope..!! I guess the starting 4 pages were faar better to score..!! but last 2 questions were very difficult even the length of x was 15 cm , I wrote it as 14 cm I guess it'll not matter much but still ,I also thought that might find algebra very hard but there were no simplify or any sums like that ... functions were also very easy ..!! so just hope for the good grades..!!

And yes, lookout on your status u gave me the confidence boost & I would not at all except u being soo sad bro...!!! so just be happy &ask for gud scores..!! remember whatever u ask the universe gives u the same...!! read "The magic" by Ronda Byrne ...(y)

Reaction score
Nope..!! I guess the starting 4 pages were faar better to score..!! but last 2 questions were very difficult even the length of x was 15 cm , I wrote it as 14 cm I guess it'll not matter much but still ,I also thought that might find algebra very hard but there were no simplify or any sums like that ... functions were also very easy ..!! so just hope for the good grades..!!

And yes, lookout on your status u gave me the confidence boost & I would not at all except u being soo sad bro...!!! so just be happy &ask for gud scores..!! remember whatever u ask the universe gives u the same...!! read "The magic" by Ronda Byrne ...(y)
Yea the first few pages were indeed easy but bearing and the last 2 questions were terrible for me ><

That's inspiring, I never knew I gave you confidence boost :O
Ahh hopefully I do get good grade, but I don't expect much ><

Reaction score
Today's paper was amazing. Just made a silly mistake in the last probability question. Expecting around 127-128

Reaction score
hey guys, I have a question pertaining to that paper.
For the graph question, where we had to find integer values for the answers, where k had one solution and 3 solutions, there were multiple answers you could get; so I didn't know whether to select only one out of the whole thing, or to put an inequality. So will they still give me the mark?

Reaction score
PPr was gud...but did very silly errors.....Hey ny1 what was the last answer for the last question in d ppr.....that probability thingee.... i got it as 1/18......

Reaction score
PPr was gud...but did very silly errors.....Hey ny1 what was the last answer for the last question in d ppr.....that probability thingee.... i got it as 1/18......
I got 1/36, then 1/12, then 7 (because it has 1/6th probability), and 47/432 or something.

Reaction score
Arrey atharva te uttar saglaycha vegla aalay...!! probality cha 1/36 al, mg 1/9 al ani te reason which would occur the most cha 5 al (majh answer..)..!!

Reaction score
hey guys, I have a question pertaining to that paper.
For the graph question, where we had to find integer values for the answers, where k had one solution and 3 solutions, there were multiple answers you could get; so I didn't know whether to select only one out of the whole thing, or to put an inequality. So will they still give me the mark?

I guess the answer was the top point where it did not intersect the rest graph..and k had 3 values.. so the answer was any point on Y axis which when drawn straight line intersects the graph and gives 3 solutions...!!

Reaction score
Y
I guess the answer was the top point where it did not intersect the rest graph..and k had 3 values.. so the answer was any point on Y axis which when drawn straight line intersects the graph and gives 3 solutions...!!
Yeah dude I know that, but there was more than 1 answer. Like for the k with 3 solutions, you had both 8 and 9 and the values, and the one with one solution had a huge range, both positive and negative.