• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
See there is no rule i just extended the line AB for my convenince to make it a triangle the original picture which i s3nd u i extendwd the line till center of the circle and named it D then if u notice a triangle was forming from which we could take out tje whole length AD and minus the radius of the inner circle to get shortest distance which is AB if any one doesnt get it just ask on skype or viber or something cux explaining it on comments is difficult
@suchal.riaz on skype. Call me when i am online

Reaction score
Hi guys,have a question here.
Can anyone help me withthe sketch of this question.
Thank u...

Attachments

• help.png
    help.png
    45 KB · Views: 13

asd

Reaction score
Umm GUYS?
Ill post my question again.

Four families go to a theme park together. Mr and Mrs Lin take their 2 children. Mr O'Connor take his 2 children. Mr and Mrs Ahmed take their 3 children. Mrs Burton take her son. The 14 people all have to go through a turnstile one a a time to enter the theme park.
In how many different orders can the 8 children and 6 adults go through the turnstile if no two adults go consecutively?
Ans is 2438553600 (8! x 9 x 8 x 7 x 6 x 5 x 4)
How and Why?