• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Here I attach my explanation (thanks to hamza.k143 who explained it to me):

My only remaining doubt is why or how do we know the line AB intersects at y= -1 (-i), because after that the rest is reasonably easy, its just that assumption I don´t get. So if anyone knows please let me know.
See there is no rule i just extended the line AB for my convenince to make it a triangle the original picture which i s3nd u i extendwd the line till center of the circle and named it D then if u notice a triangle was forming from which we could take out tje whole length AD and minus the radius of the inner circle to get shortest distance which is AB if any one doesnt get it just ask on skype or viber or something cux explaining it on comments is difficult

Reaction score
It cant be 90 -angle it would be 90 +angle because total aum ina triangle is 180 and if u subtract the angle it couldnt be 90 -angle

Reaction score
Lol no man i just love maths and it seems to be easy for me i just follow my teacher and yeah i research a lot in maths finding the moat easiest way to solve any thing