• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Reaction score
2x-1 = 0 is a factr means find x and put that value in eq. solvng it to = 0

now u wil gt eq. in a and b .

then another x-2 =0 is given find x here and put it in the eq. again, this time do nt slve the eq. fr = o!!! solve fr = 12 as stated that when this alue is applied remainder will be 12.

so u will gt another eq. in trms of a and b. now slve bth simul. :) hope it is clear??

Cope up boy.. it is paper time :)

Reaction score
Re: Maths help available here!!! Stuck somewhere?? Ask here!

I need help on question number 8(i) and (ii), question paper may/june 2004 Paper 1. please help

Reaction score
Reaction score
Hey everyone
can anyone work Oct/Nov 2009 paper 1 variant 2 question 10 please!!!
I'm looking for the answer to the question with the angles. Thanks!!!

Reaction score
Hey thanks panda222.
For graphs of sine cos and tan, can you brief me about the things that you should know about these, i mean in terms of amplitude etc...
One more thing, number 11 of same question paper. How do you do (iii)?
Thanks once again buddy.

Yes so a sine graph looks like this:

Y=sinx

sinx.gif

Y=cosx

cos.gif

Y= tanx

tanx.gif

So for the sin graph, amplitude is 1 (unless there's some other number like in that previous question). Period is 2 pie.

For cos x graph. Its pretty much same as sinx except it intercepts at 1. Same period and amplitude.

Tanx has a whole diffferent story. Just learn that damn graph. No amplitude. Period is one pie.

Reaction score