• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Hey everyone out there. I was wondering if someone has the same paper variant as me in other countries so that due to time difference we can help with the questions coming. My paper variants are listed below.
Physics 22, physics 12 physics 33
Chemistry 22, Chemistry 12 and Chemistry 33
Mathematics 12 and Mathematics 62
My time zone Pakistan Standard time GMT+5

Reaction score
Hey everyone out there. I was wondering if someone has the same paper variant as me in other countries so that due to time difference we can help with the questions coming. My paper variants are listed below.
Physics 22, physics 12 physics 33
Chemistry 22, Chemistry 12 and Chemistry 33
Mathematics 12 and Mathematics 62
My time zone Pakistan Standard time GMT+5
Dude, TBH people could really help out here, but honestly, you might fall into serious trouble trying to do that! unfortunately, you aren't allowed to discuss anything about the paper here until 24 hrs after the actual exam, especially here in XPC.:(

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can anyone help with a) part, I understand how to form equation for A, but not B

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180501-101012.png
    Screenshot_20180501-101012.png
    114.5 KB · Views: 10
Reaction score
Please can anybody solve Q8 of MayJune 2017 variant 11 (circular measure)
It is very difficult ? please help ASAP .. exams due on may 9

Reaction score
Can someone plz explain how to calculate domain/range of a composite function e.g fg(x) ?

Reaction score
Can anyone help me in the following oct/nov 2017/13 Part(ii).......have exam tomorrow
View attachment 63472 View attachment 63473

Since CD lies in the same line as BC then it must be an integer multiple of the unit vector of BC (The integer will be the magnitude of CD).

In this case we don't know if CD is in the same direction as BC or the opposite, so it can either be a positive or a negative integer multiple of the unit vector.

CD = +/- (CD magnitude)(unit vector of BC)

OD = +/- (CD magnitude)(unit vector of BC) +OC

Last edited:
Reaction score
Since CD lies in the same line as BC then it must be an integer multiple of the unit vector of BC (The integer will be the magnitude of DC).

In this case we don't know if DC is in the same direction as BC or the opposite, so it can either be a positive or a negative integer multiple of the unit vector.

CD = +/- (CD magnitude)(unit vector of BC)

OD = +/- (CD magnitude)(unit vector of BC) +OC

To add to this: Visually, D can be thought of being between BC or infront of C, like so: B (D) C (D)