• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Thank you. Well I never solved questions for iterations before. Which chapter is this? :) Can u temme, so that I can refer to that chapter.. :) Thanks.. and so I didnt get the explanation f Q5. :)
I kept x =1 then 2 then 3, I got different answers. :/ Was I supoose to do this?? I never got 1.804 :(
What about Q1? :D
Anum96 Also in Q6 how do we know we have to give answer in radian form?

Reaction score
Anum96 Also in Q6 how do we know we have to give answer in radian form?
As for your question. Its better if you give your answer in both forms. I always gave two answers to be on the safe side. However, One things for sure. Whenever the question is in terms of pi, you're supposed to give it in radians.

Reaction score
http://papers.gceguide.com/A Levels/Mathematics (9709)/9709_s15_qp_22.pdf
Q1)(ii) I got least value as -21.6 and greastest as 21.6 so how n can be 43? :p
Q3(i) why tan theta cant be negative 4?
Q4(i) I got dy/dx = e^x - 8e^-2x. Now how to solve this when dy/dx = 0?
I did like this,
e^x(1 - 8e^-3x) = 0
ln (1/8) = -3x.
Then is it like, x = ln(1/8) / -3 ?
Q5(ii)(iii) No idea.
Thanks. :)
Anum96 See if u can help me. ^_^
Why do u keep editing your messages? o_O I wouldn't have given you the same detail you know.

Reaction score
Why do u keep editing your messages? o_O I wouldn't have given you the same detail you know.
Look, I edited that post so that u would have less to work... :)
I will get nothing to make u fall in trouble... :)

you know what i have also helped to so many ppl and if they did this, I never said this things... anyways sorry to trouble. :)