• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
It says to insert a URL, which one do i insert and from where???:coffee:
I just solved it mentally, coz i'm short of time. use ur calculator where appropriate.
the first derivative is dy/dx = 6e^x - 3e^3x
0 = 6e^x - 3e^3x
Let e^x be y
So, u shall get 6y - 3y^3 = 0
Factorise, 3y (2 - y^2) = 0
Solve: y = 0 and y= root of 2
Substitute e^x = 0 and e^x = root of 2
Use ln or logarithms to base 10 to solve for x, i think u can continue now.
Best of luck and have a gr8 day.

Reaction score
It says to insert a URL, which one do i insert and from where???:coffee:
I guess u may have pressed the media button but its the button of upoload a file on the right hand side under the dialog box in which u are now typing,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Reaction score
I just solved it mentally, coz i'm short of time. use ur calculator where appropriate.
the first derivative is dy/dx = 6e^x - 3e^3x
0 = 6e^x - 3e^3x
Let e^x be y
So, u shall get 6y - 3y^3 = 0
Factorise, 3y (2 - y^2) = 0
Solve: y = 0 and y= root of 2
Substitute e^x = 0 and e^x = root of 2
Use ln or logarithms to base 10 to solve for x, i think u can continue now.
Best of luck nd have a gr8 aday.
Hello amyhiii!!!!!!!1hi how are you???
its e^x=0 which u said it and the other one should be 6-3e^2x=0 when u solve it...............................
and hey @shanki631 its a maximum point on the curve where x=0.427...........................????is it correct?

Reaction score
its e^x=0 which u said it and the other one should be 6-3e^2x=0 when u solve it...............................
and hey @shanki631 its a maximum point on the curve where x=0.427...........................????is it correct?
o_O Err What? I don't get u. I wanted to substitute e^x by y for it to be easier to solve.

Reaction score
I guess u may have pressed the media button but its the button of upoload a file on the right hand side under the dialog box in which u are now typing,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I usually do my drawings on paint, coz my scanner's got some problem at the moment and can't work. it says that it cannot upload a bitmap image. How can i upload an image anyways?

Reaction score
I usually do my drawings on paint, coz my scanner's got some problem at the moment and can't work. it says that it cannot upload a bitmap image. How can i upload an image anyways?
Ohhh ya see the document that u made....the paint file open it...and then click save as and then save it as format:-JPEG and then upload it only then it will get uploaded.................BITMAP files are not allowed here

Reaction score

the ans is o.35