• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
but i cant help my self at dis tym when dere isz onl 3 days left for xam n i m wonderig wht to do n wht not to .. :( :(

Reaction score
Can only help you with the 9th question,mind you this is not my working and have gotten this answer from another member of this forum.Just posting the answer so that you'll get an early reply and will be able to work it yourself.
done-jpg.8074

Reaction score
Can only help you with the 9th question,mind you this is not my working and have gotten this answer from another member of this forum.Just posting the answer so that you'll get an early reply and will be able to work it yourself.
done-jpg.8074
OH! Thanks alot man, Jazakallah (y)

Dug

Reaction score
AoA wr wb
9709 s11 qp 12
Q6 ii
In the ms it says
ff(x)=x
f-1(x) =f(x)

I remember this rule from somewhere but I m not sure. Someone clarify it for me plz..

Reaction score
can u please answer these ques form p6...oct/11/63/q2a and oct/11/62/q5b and please explain the procedure along with the solution

Reaction score
here the parameters we have to suggest will be simply through general knowledge right ?? i mean do hav any calculations??Screenshot_2012-05-05-14-57-28-1.png

Reaction score
here the parameters we have to suggest will be simply through general knowledge right ?? i mean do hav any calculations??View attachment 8401

no u dont have to go for calculation
question says to suggest so u are to estimate some parameters
but your values sud fit the expected weights too

Reaction score
here the parameters we have to suggest will be simply through general knowledge right ?? i mean do hav any calculations??View attachment 8401
Yeah, like mentioned above you just need to suggest a suitable value. There's a range of answers (like the mean being 40-80 kg and deviation being like 10 kg) so you don't really need to worry about it.