• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
guys the volume is 576 u make it by ratio 1/n . and find n then substitute it in the area and probability was 2/3

Reaction score
Any one can help me regarding ! how to write an article !! means gv me gud tips . and how to start !! please say fast tomorrow i have english exam !! -0511 / 22

Reaction score
Any one can help me regarding ! how to write an article !! means gv me gud tips . and how to start !! please say fast tomorrow i have english exam !! -0511 / 22

I don't know if I can help because I don't know what the topic is about but in general articles address certain main points and to ensure you have a good article you my find it helpful to include these points:
Start with a brief description on the topic in your introduction and make sure to state your point of view on which you'll base the rest of your article on.
Then, start a paragraph in the body with a main idea and expand by giving examples, explanation or even anecdotes (depending on the topic). The number of paragraphs to be written in the body is decided by you (or preset) , make sure each has this format.
The conclusion should sum up your opinion along with another reason to why it's valid to support it.
Make sure you write consistently with minimal grammatical and spelling errors. Avoid using indefinite or personal pronounce like you or us without linking them to a known antecedent. Make sure that your article lies within the word limit and covers the topic through assessing several aspects.
Best of luck , hope this was a bit helpful.

Reaction score
Hi! I need help with this question! The answer is (a=10 b=1 c=-2) OR (a=-10 b=-1 c=2)

Its from w13_qp_42

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 19