• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Actually it was an E but with curved ends ! They said { f, g, ......} is ..... of P
Therefore you will have to say that they are ELEMENTS of the set P .
I thought because there were brackets so it made those elements a set. :( I'm just hoping the thresholds are low.
What would be the curve for "a" out of 70 ?
I don't understand...

Reaction score
HEY CAN ANYONE TELL ME RANGES FOR SIN COS TAN PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HURRY :''''''''''''(

Reaction score
Guys for the similarity question I got 576 for the SA.
But I did a different working out method
I first found the square root of the bigger surface area which was 32 then continued from then.
Most of my friends did it differently, will I get the other 3 marks ?

Reaction score
I thought because there were brackets so it made those elements a set. :( I'm just hoping the thresholds are low.

I don't understand...
Actually it was an E but with curved ends ! They said { f, g, ......} is ..... of P
Therefore you will have to say that they are ELEMENTS of the set P .
no i askd my teacher dt n he said if d brackets are given it means its "C" if dey had just askd "f/g/h" den "the curved E" would b d set notation :)

Reaction score
Guys for the similarity question I got 576 for the SA.
But I did a different working out method
I first found the square root of the bigger surface area which was 32 then continued from then.
Most of my friends did it differently, will I get the other 3 marks ?
i guess dts d way 2 do it but u can do it differently...as long as u've shown d working no probs :)

Reaction score
Paper 2 Maths was very good alhamdulillah and i want to thank everyone for helping , asking beneficial questions and sharing notes. Jazakom Allah Kheir all of you and i hope that we can all do even better in paper 4 by holding a similar group revision. Thank you all and best of luck :)