• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
no no no maths.. sorry me maths bhul gaya hu.... pehle char mahine 11 me maine maths kiya to meri brain to pagal ho gaya tha.... due my parents were against biology field but when result un logo ko man na hi pada aur tab se leke aj tak muje maths sunke wo 2 3 mahine yad ate he aur muje undar se kuch hota hai... i am sorry me sab kuch bhul gaya hu maths ka.. :( :(

Reaction score
no no no maths.. sorry me maths bhul gaya hu.... pehle char mahine 11 me maine maths kiya to meri brain to pagal ho gaya tha.... due my parents were against biology field but when result un logo ko man na hi pada aur tab se leke aj tak muje maths sunke wo 2 3 mahine yad ate he aur muje undar se kuch hota hai... i am sorry me sab kuch bhul gaya hu maths ka.. :( :(
AWWW
its OK
U ROCK IN BIO!!!!!AND U SHUDREMEMBER THAT!!!:LOL::ROFLMAO::p:D:cool:;):)

Reaction score
Assalamu alaikum
I urgently need how to find the greatest possible and least possible values with the upper and lower bounds of two numbers...I am doing my exams tomorrow and need to know it soon

PLEASE HELP

Reaction score
Assalamu alaikum
I urgently need how to find the greatest possible and least possible values with the upper and lower bounds of two numbers...I am doing my exams tomorrow and need to know it soon

PLEASE HELP
so for example, if it says 5 cm to the nearest cm, divide 1 by 2 and u get 0.5cm. for upper bound add 0.5cm to 5cm and for lower bound subtract 0.5cm from 5cm.
Another example, if it says that 5m to the nearest cm, 1cm divide by 2, u get 0.5 cm . remember that it said to the nearest cm so when dividing 1 by 2 u will get 0.5 in cm. and the actual value is 5 in metres. so when adding or subtracting first change this 0.5cm to metres :)