• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Reaction score
For 6 d just draw a STRAIGHT line which is y-10 and the other stays the same :D
for 8c use yo scale to know how many squares are one centimeter horizontal and vertical
so you will know 5 boxes vertical and horizontal are 1 cm
and vertical is X axsis so now you know for i cm^2 you will have 5 frequency density
and horizontal is Yaxisis so no you will have 0.5 minutes on the y axsis as the time
The formula is Frequncy Density= Frequency/Class with
5=x/0.5
5*0.5=2.5 i hope yo understood i will work on your other questions too

Thanks A Lot !

Reaction score
Is there a general formula that can be used to solve sequence or Nth term questions. I'm talking those hard long ones at the back of most math paper 4's

Reaction score
why did you take A :/ as (1,0) why not (2,0_ or something else i have never be taught about this
and thank you so much for such a great effort to help me
well this is not a proper method of finding a matrix but my teacher taught me by this way and its easier . since the matrice for rotation with (0,0) and reflection on x axis, y axis .x=y and x=-y. we always have 1 or 0 in the matrix we take A as (1,0) AND B as(0,1). u can always check ur answer by using the formula M=I*odject inverse. by taking two pionts