• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Draw a line from A to C then look at triangle ABC:

This is an isosceles triangle (since AB = BC). Also, we know from (a) that angle ABC = 90. So can you use this information to find the other two angles in the triangle?

Once you know angle BAC, you can subtract this from 168 to find the bearing.

If you're still stuck, let me know and I'll give you a full solution.

Reaction score
Draw a line from A to C then look at triangle ABC:

This is an isosceles triangle (since AB = BC). Also, we know from (a) that angle ABC = 90. So can you use this information to find the other two angles in the triangle?

Once you know angle BAC, you can subtract this from 168 to find the bearing.

If you're still stuck, let me know and I'll give you a full solution.

Ok that would be 168-45=123 . Tks .

Reaction score
guys for cumulative frequency is its odd set of data to find the median using quartiles are we suppose to do n+1/2 or just n/2 and its odd ex 160 and we do 160/2 we get 80 are we suppose to do the position of 80 and the next number thus 81 or just 80?? HELP PLZ

Reaction score
guys for cumulative frequency is its odd set of data to find the median using quartiles are we suppose to do n+1/2 or just n/2 and its odd ex 160 and we do 160/2 we get 80 are we suppose to do the position of 80 and the next number thus 81 or just 80?? HELP PLZ
no i don't think its any thing like that its just 0.5 x total frequency...so in this case it would b 160 x 0.5=80

Reaction score
what if it was 161 as in the frequency.. then how do we find the median and they give us a cf curve..
Finding the median from a CF curve is an estimation so it doesn't really matter if you use (n+1)/2 or n/2.

The method for finding quartiles / the median changes whether you're studying lower secondary, IGCSE, A Level or university level. For a CF curve at IGCSE, always divide the total frequency by 2 to find the median value.

Reaction score
its pretty easy its just the perpendicular bisector of AC and BD...:D
What does it mean by "...which are equidistant from the lines AC and BD"
And I thought it was angle bisectors of the four angles in the middle.
If it was the perpendicular bisector of AC and BD, it gives a weird looking answer.
HELPPPPPP :\