• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
For us there was no transformations and there was no sequences, best paper ever by the grace of God :)

Reaction score
Re: IGCSE Maths Help--Available Here--Any Question

As far as I know I think u can give add maths and maths w/o coursework but i dont think u can give maths coursework and without coursework together

Anyway by saying to ask any questions i mean to say questions related to syllabus spesifically 0580 Maths....u can ask these questions but i cannot give correct answers always as i might lack knowledge for those :p
IS THERE ANY ONE TO HELP ME IN MATHS????
I'M stuck in 1 question in past paper!!

Reaction score
hey guys,can i know what is the marks for the question 2,4,5 and question 10....thanks...this is for paper 42

Reaction score
Hmm.. we had our paper 4 on Nov 5....
wow!! so easy xD .. it was variant 1..
No TRANSFORMATIONS ......... No SEQUENCES.... our format was completely different from the past papers i had practised :)
An A* for sure haha :D

Reaction score
They are all math subjects, but it is only allowed to take one of them if you take two or three only one of them will be counted in the eight subjects required