• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
in a game of cards, 43 cards are used, including one joker. Four players are each dealt 10 cards and the rest are put in a pile. if greg doesnt have the joker, what is the probability that either his partner or the pile have the joker?

NIM

Reaction score
i dont know fr me both papers were so horrible...:eek:
i didnt get enough tym fr paper 2 and made silly mistakes in paper 4 ...:cautious:
so now em so scared...:cry:

Reaction score
I know but do u think that the threshold will be as high as 188 like in November Ido u think that it will be lower??

Reaction score
yep me too :D lol i did some really stupid mistakes am kinda worried because maths was the subject that i have prepared to the most and i got really great marks in my school but i made really silly mistakes on this exams thats why i was wondering if 187 to 183 would be an A* i personally think (and hope :D ) that it will be from 180 or 175 (most likely 180)