• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
oh god damn i got also 11 forgot to put - sign >_< Im failing what was u probability ?? , i couldnt find l also for the cone thing >_<
well length of the cone ans was 75 cm but I couldnt remember my fractions for probability......

Reaction score
Can you please send Arabic as Foreign Language (0544) October November Papers and Marking Schemes 2014 past papers?
I would appreciate if you could
Thanks in advance :D

Here is my email: [email protected]

Reaction score
The paper was surely tricky but not as bad, since the questions were answerable..
what did you get as a,b and c?
and ratio for men to women?
and bearing? and the question after the bearing of lighthouse?

Reaction score
a=-5, b=-1, c=12
Ratio for men to women, Idk I wrote 11:15
Lighthouse closest distance question was sine rule straight line from L to the path of the ship B angle was given
what about probability??

Oh i did the same for a,b,c!
So what was your final answer? Did you use cos anywhere?
Probability was 19/28 the first one. and the second one i don't remember the question? What was it asking?

Reaction score
And please tell me one more think confirmed that if the examiners mark if the previous part is wrong but in second part formula and everything is right but answer is wrong due to first part?
like for eg. In the cone and circular base question where we had to find l... if our l is wrong but the next part in which they asked curved surface area , if our Woking using l is correct but final answer wrong due to l then will the examiners give mark?