• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Reaction score
Now that just got me thinking........ I think its not right because what about the length below the sphere?? The gap between the sphere, the wall and the floor?? That tiny gap too will have a length right?? What do you think??
umm i didnt quite get what u were trying to say. But what i calculated is the length from the centre of circle to corner of the floor. there isnt any space or anything in between. so we r supposed to find volume of sphere, right? we get the diameter of ball and can find the volume. but lets see what ur teacher has to say.

Reaction score
umm i didnt quite get what u were trying to say. But what i calculated is the length from the centre of circle to corner of the floor. there isnt any space or anything in between. so we r supposed to find volume of sphere, right? we get the diameter of ball and can find the volume. but lets see what ur teacher has to say.
Yeah.. ur right.. Thanks anyways :)

Reaction score
Can someone provide me with David Rayner Igcse Mathematics answer book.
Ive got the book downloaded but the answers are not included in it.

Reaction score
I have been studying privately for igcse math 0580 which was not very hard but I'v Accidentally registered for math 0607!!
I can't change my subject now so I need some guidance about 0607 as I think it's harder than 0580.
Exams are just months away and I'm stuck in this problem. No books for 0607 are available right now :(

Is 0607 similar to 0580? What are the differences? Will I be able cope 0607 with my practice of 0580? advices??

Reaction score
Ok, so this question is not exactly regarding to Maths, please excuse me if I have posted this in the wrong place

So when ever I print past papers of Maths/Physics/Bio; any papers with a graph in it .. the graph prints out with many of the grid lines missing, I have printed from many different printers but it all turns out to be the same ..

Any kind of help will be appreciated :D
Jazak Allah Khair :D

Reaction score
I have been studying privately for igcse math 0580 which was not very hard but I'v Accidentally registered for math 0607!!
I can't change my subject now so I need some guidance about 0607 as I think it's harder than 0580.
Exams are just months away and I'm stuck in this problem. No books for 0607 are available right now :(

Is 0607 similar to 0580? What are the differences? Will I be able cope 0607 with my practice of 0580? advices??
lol xD
i just had a look at the exam papers and to be honest i didnt find it hard. Wish i had also done it :p
Well that means that u can do it just do practice. for maths no 'special books' are required. I would recommend do one or two papers right now. And then lets see how much marks do u get. Probably u'll get like 90%. :D
yaad rakhna tension lene ka ni xD

Reaction score
Ok, so this question is not exactly regarding to Maths, please excuse me if I have posted this in the wrong place

So when ever I print past papers of Maths/Physics/Bio; any papers with a graph in it .. the graph prints out with many of the grid lines missing, I have printed from many different printers but it all turns out to be the same ..

did u print it directly from internet? Or did u download the file and then open the file in Adobe and then select print etc ?

Reaction score

Then problem's with your ink cartridge :3

Reaction score
did u print it directly from internet? Or did u download the file and then open the file in Adobe and then select print etc ?
Downloaded and then opened the file in Adobe and then printed it.
does printing it directly from the webpage make it any different?

Reaction score
Downloaded and then opened the file in Adobe and then printed it.
does printing it directly from the webpage make it any different?
yup sometimes it does.
Ok so when the print dialog box comes, click on more settings. There tick on "background graphics". And then try :D

Reaction score
lol xD
i just had a look at the exam papers and to be honest i didnt find it hard. Wish i had also done it :p
Well that means that u can do it just do practice. for maths no 'special books' are required. I would recommend do one or two papers right now. And then lets see how much marks do u get. Probably u'll get like 90%. :D
yaad rakhna tension lene ka ni xD
I totally hate math so even 0580 was a big challenge for me :3
but thanks for the advice :) hv to rely on past papers cox I don't have time to read another whole book now :(
tension hi tension hai :(

Reaction score
I totally hate math so even 0580 was a big challenge for me :3
but thanks for the advice :) hv to rely on past papers cox I don't have time to read another whole book now :(
tension hi tension hai :(
lol. have u done igcse exam?
lol omg who reads a maths book :p i never even read science books xD
tension na lene ka na dene ka