• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Lol so if you are a teen so you are allowed to do what so ever???? go bomb, rob, murder, just live and do whatever you want? If that's your concept then great! -_-
Listen my friend, i don't know what's your religion, but us Muslims, we don't cheat, and if you a Muslim, then fear your lord, what are you gonna say to Him? would you say "I was young, and this is life" ???
ikr

Reaction score
i am sure you did worse
we all do sth wrong
But in our religion it is not accepted as
Muslim (102) also narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever cheats (or deceives) does not belong to me.”
then if u r a Muslim u should avoid such things

Reaction score
3a, sizes on the computer differ from that on hardcopy, thats okay.
3d, there are a range of values for the gradient too, try to be precise and take two points that maybe farthest from eachother
View attachment 42051
find the slant height using pytho......... i guess then ul get the latter parts
9, a, i 1*(1+2) = 3
2*(2+2) = 8
3*(3+2) = 15
this is not complete!
find the total surface area
so know i had the triangles

Reaction score
this is loci
so i'll just tell u how to do it
(a)perpendicular bisector (stand on G by the compus and open it more than the half of the length GH
draw 2 arcs before the line GH and after
do the same when on H but don't change the length opened by the compus
there should be 2 intersections around the line GH join them together to draw the perpendicular bisector )

(b)angle bisector (draw 2 arcs on lines GH and GF when standing on G
Then with the same length stand on the intersection between the arc and the line and draw another arc between the 2 lines repeat it on the other line
draw a line to join the intersection of both arcs drawn in last step and point G)

(c)change 550 to cm
550/100=5.5
open the compus to 5.5 cm then stand on f and draw a circle

R should be nearer to G and line FG and out of the circle
after you answer it send a pic if u r not sure it is right
Should it look like this?

Attachments

• 20140511_103322.jpg
    20140511_103322.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 20140511_103322.jpg
    20140511_103322.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 17
Reaction score
btw this "hadeeth" doesnt refer to cheating in exams. it refers to cheating when trading or selling. our religion also says that you shouldnt talk about something if you are not sure about it.....
i know it refers to cheating generally and if you searched the internet for it you would find that people agree

Reaction score
4)b)x=new height
find the scale factor=³√(volume of original piece of cheese / volume of similar piece of cheese)=³√(90/22.5)=³√4
3.84/x=³√4
3.84/³√4=x
x=2.42

no d
check that it is the variant you need help in
there is part d