• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics paper 4 (0580)

Reaction score
I know it was papers that make us sooooooooooooo hyper at skoool looool

Reaction score
Why wouldn't it move? There was a 100N force acting downwards. For the lowest price one , I wasn't sure.. I got $145.

Pfftttt, I've been awake since 6:30AM till 4Pm. Got home at 5Pm!
I win x)

Hahaha alright then mista :p
U win x)

Reaction score
Why wouldn't it move? There was a 100N force acting downwards. For the lowest price one , I wasn't sure.. I got $145.

Pfftttt, I've been awake since 6:30AM till 4Pm. Got home at 5Pm!

Me 2 awake since 6 slept at 2 ya was 45
Frendz say force is parallel so know moment....
I win x)

Reaction score
Hahaha ohh okay its fine :D
chillax :p i hate auto crct <.<" bt helps me if my spelling's effed up :p

Reaction score
dudes, for the pivot question, i am sure it moved to the left, because if you remember, there was one force that was higher than the other, thus the moment of that force was further away from the pivot and the moment was higher, the 100N acting downwards would just be canceled out by the pivots upper force, but because the 100N that was acting to the left had a greater moment that the force acting towards the right, it will move to the left :)

Reaction score
GUYS!!! EEHHHHH =.=
IM GETTING CONFUSED HERE!!

WHO DID PAPER 1 PHYSICS , THE VARIANT IS ( 12 ) !!!!!

Reaction score
dudes, for the pivot question, i am sure it moved to the left, because if you remember, there was one force that was higher than the other, thus the moment of that force was further away from the pivot and the moment was higher, the 100N acting downwards would just be canceled out by the pivots upper force, but because the 100N that was acting to the left had a greater moment that the force acting towards the right, it will move to the left :)
Yes, it is to the left.

Reaction score

In my paper there were 3 forces. 100N to left 100N to right and 100N down. The left and right forces would cancel out, so I wrote it would move downwards.. but I guess that the pivot would cancel it out so I'm wrong as well :S

Reaction score
Makes sense I dunno man srysly don't bother wats gone is gone