• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: P32 harder than P31?

Reaction score
Alright, so I have been doing P31 for a while now, but recently came to realize that I will be taking P32. I didn't make much of it, since I had already completed the most recent P31 papers, I decided to take a look at P32.. I couldn't believe my eyes, the questions were just far more difficult than P31. Why is that??

Reaction score
Alright, so I have been doing P31 for a while now, but recently came to realize that I will be taking P32. I didn't make much of it, since I had already completed the most recent P31 papers, I decided to take a look at P32.. I couldn't believe my eyes, the questions were just far more difficult than P31. Why is that??
Just relax! Just learn to solve the questions, i mean to know how a question is solved, if the exam paper is hard, then the threshold will decrease as well... The threshold is high for the easy papers....

High threshold can get you B instead of an A even if you paper goes good, and vise versa :)

Reaction score
Just relax! Just learn to solve the questions, i mean to know how a question is solved, if the exam paper is hard, then the threshold will decrease as well... The threshold is high for the easy papers....

High threshold can get you B instead of an A even if you paper goes good, and vise versa :)

Are you sure the threshold doesn't involve the average boundaries of all papers combined (i.e 31,32,33)

Reaction score
Of course no! Its different for every varient

Ah, you're right.
8R6u6.png

Lol this makes me feel a bit better. I wonder why P32 is harder, though. I mean, the grade boundary speaks for itself. It is lower by six whopping points. That's 8 percent of the total paper.

Reaction score
BTW,I have solved just 2008 papers onwards of all variants. Is it enough to score an A?

Reaction score
BTW,I have solved just 2008 papers onwards of all variants. Is it enough to score an A?
Wow! Thats really good! The more you practice, the better you get with it, similarly the more you work hard, the sweeter the fruit is....

A* = sweetest fruit, just like it came directly from heaven
A = sweetest fruit, but grown on earth
B = good fruit
C = a fruit that is just good enough to get rid of your hunger
D = a fruit that is sour, but still eatable
E = a very sour fruit, barely eatable
U = f*ck it! You ain't getting any f*ckin fruit!!!

Reaction score
Wow! Thats really good! The more you practice, the better you get with it, similarly the more you work hard, the sweeter the fruit is....

A* = sweetest fruit, just like it came directly from heaven
A = sweetest fruit, but grown on earth
B = good fruit
C = a fruit that is just good enough to get rid of your hunger
D = a fruit that is sour, but still eatable
E = a very sour fruit, barely eatable
U = f*ck it! You ain't getting any f*ckin fruit!!!

So is it yet enough or? I am confused and getting more nervous as time gets closer. Shall I practice kore or tge 6 years papers I fid are enough? I am really confused and suffocated :'(
Okay I am sitting for Variant 2 also

Reaction score
So is it yet enough or? I am confused and getting more nervous as time gets closer. Shall I practice kore or tge 6 years papers I fid are enough? I am really confused and suffocated :'(
Okay I am sitting for Variant 2 also
No, its never enough, but you must not over-stress yourself, my advise is to just solve 2 or 1 papers per day till the exam day...
Don't study anything right before the exam as this can make you feel tired before the exam....

And about you being suffocated or confused, its just that you are stressed, you must do something that helps you to relax....
Like in my case, in order to relax, i put on my ear phones to listen to some music and light up a cigarette...

Reaction score
Freaking from v2 in here ,The other varients are easier than v2.Plz pray that InshaAllah we get an easier paper tjis thime

Reaction score
Freaking from v2 in here ,The other varients are easier than v2.Plz pray that InshaAllah we get an easier paper tjis thime
There is nothing much to worry about, when the paper is harder, the threshold is lower...
Im appearing for paper 32 as as well, and the best part is that there is a mark for almost every step you write... If you are not able to solve the question then just write the initial steps because something is better than nothing...
And this way inshallah we can reach the threshold for A easily, or B atleast.... :D all the best and pray for yourself and me as well :)

Reaction score
There is nothing much to worry about, when the paper is harder, the threshold is lower...
Im appearing for paper 32 as as well, and the best part is that there is a mark for almost every step you write... If you are not able to solve the question then just write the initial steps because something is better than nothing...
And this way inshallah we can reach the threshold for A easily, or B atleast.... :D all the best and pray for yourself and me as well :)
InshaAllah and yeah that's true :) Good luck :)
InshaAllah it will be fine