• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics or AICT for A level?

Reaction score
Okay so im deciding my a level subject
Between AICT and math

I have not studied ict in o level so will that be a drawback?
I have studied math in o level but not add math :(

So which one should I go for?

Reaction score
Okay so im deciding my a level subject
Between AICT and math

I have not studied ict in o level so will that be a drawback?
I have studied math in o level but not add math :(

So which one should I go for?
In my opinion if you are taking science and going to a medical collage after this then it's a good choice to take Maths because this is one of their favorite subjects. It doesn't really matter weather you haven't taken add Maths before but you still need to put in a lot of effort. Secondly, as you already haven't taken ICT before so, it might be difficult but it also depends on your other subjects. Personally I don't consider that AICT is that hard, compared to Math.
I hope this helps. Good Luck!!!(y)

Reaction score
In my opinion if you are taking science and going to a medical collage after this then it's a good choice to take Maths because this is one of their favorite subjects. It doesn't really matter weather you haven't taken add Maths before but you still need to put in a lot of effort. Secondly, as you already haven't taken ICT before so, it might be difficult but it also depends on your other subjects. Personally I don't consider that AICT is that hard, compared to Math.
I hope this helps. Good Luck!!!(y)

Im actually in the business field
Rest of my subjects will be business and accounting but thank you for your advice :)

Reaction score
Universities require Maths for both Accounting and Economics and it is preferable for Business Studies, so you'll have to take it.