• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

mathematics october/november 0580 today

how was the mathematics paper

• easy

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • hard

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
That was the only which gave me a challenge...Atleast i knew everything else, Hope paper 41 is even better!! ***jst made 1 or two other silly mistakes in Paper 21 :((
What was your answer for the speed time graph???For combined transformations, I wrote the matrix they asked for and multiplied both of them.

Reaction score
What was your answer for the speed time graph???For combined transformations, I wrote the matrix they asked for and multiplied both of them.
speed time graph i multiplied speed into tym to get distance the answer was 840 wbu ???

Reaction score
what abt the question which says rearrange the formula ??? n where wz the place of the rotation as well the reflection , last question??

Reaction score
The answer is 180 for the speed time graph, You subtract the total distance travelled by the bus in 60 minutes by the distance travelled by Hamid in 60 mins....SO its 420-240= 180
How about the question for combined transformations?

Reaction score
i think that the combined transformations was mutiplying the 2nd transformation by the first one. right??????//