• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

mathematics october/november 0580 today

how was the mathematics paper

• easy

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • hard

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
it was little difficult............
can we discuss the paper tommorow
:)

Reaction score
I have a mixed feeling :/ i did all past papers from 2003 to 2011 and i dont have a good feeling about maths paper 2 :(

Reaction score
paper 22 was easier than i expected but I did a lot of silly mistakes! I didnt write the reflection part and I think I got the question on the last page wrong but hopefully I will get an A*! Insha Allah.
What was the distance of PQ? Wasi it 11? and how did you find out the distance?

Reaction score
paper 22 was easier than i expected but I did a lot of silly mistakes! I didnt write the reflection part and I think I got the question on the last page wrong but hopefully I will get an A*! Insha Allah.
What was the distance of PQ? Wasi it 11? and how did you find out the distance?
the distance was 10 between pq

Reaction score
i used the formulae for distance wich is
distance=√(x1-x2)2 + (y1-y2)2

Reaction score
Paper 21 was pretty easy imo, except the question about the combination of transformations.

Reaction score
Paper 21 was pretty easy imo, except the question about the combination of transformations.

That was the only which gave me a challenge...Atleast i knew everything else, Hope paper 41 is even better!! ***jst made 1 or two other silly mistakes in Paper 21 :((