• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics Notes Required!!!

Reaction score
Guys, I need MATHEMATICS D Syllabus Notes!!!!!
If you have them all compiled with you then please share it with me, because I stink at mathematics!!!! :sick: SO PLEASE, HELP ME!! :eek: ~~~~
Thank you.

Reaction score
A lot of people said they gave notes for Maths which were mostly crappy external links. But I did find some guy/gal who did post a good site. Credits go to him/her.
http://www.igcse.at.ua/
also I noticed you are a proud otaku. lol sure

Reaction score
Guys, I need MATHEMATICS D Syllabus Notes!!!!!
If you have them all compiled with you then please share it with me, because I stink at mathematics!!!! :sick: SO PLEASE, HELP ME!! :eek: ~~~~
Thank you.

consult the revision guide of maths ...i have heard that its a good book for preparing and for understanding the maths concepts :)

Reaction score
use khanacademy.com and/or download TTC, educator and mathtutor video torrents via piratebay.com .. video lectures will be better than any notes .. and plus there is youtube... you can simply type the topic of math you have problem with understanding and you will get more than enough video tutorials .. and for practice use schaums' outline

Reaction score
For IGCSE you will get books on Google book.
For mathematics O level, you will get books to consult online from Malaysia but you should verify whether the chapters are according to the syllabus.